Would You Like A Nutritional Health and Well-being Support Programme Designed Specifically For Your Workforce?
If so then Glenville Nutrition Courses may have the answer you’ve been looking for.
In today’s business environment the productivity demands placed on your workforce are now more pressurised than ever before.
Do you recognise any of these issues with your workforce?
- Stress related health issues with staff
- Increased absenteeism
- Low levels of productivity
- Working longer hours in order to meet deadlines
- Eating and drinking, stimulant high – nutrient poor, snacks and beverages.
- More staff on regular or long term sick leave
Glenville Nutrition Courses focus on corporate events and support allowing us to meet the health needs of your company at ground level. Our events can help put reducing absenteeism, increasing productivity and improving the wellbeing and health of your staff, at the forefront of your business.
When you schedule an event with our team, you are going to bring diet and nutrition information to your employees in a new and interesting way, helping them become more aware of how good and bad nutrition impacts their overall health and wellbeing. Also, you will find that you can use our corporate events to raise your profile within your community, where your company could become a leader in diet and nutrition awareness for employees.
Health and Wellbeing Seminars
Through our tailored group participation seminars you’re staff will learn to focus on the areas which will benefit them and ultimately your company the most. They will Learn:
- How what you eat and drink affects your energy levels, influence moods, and increase stress.
- The link between stress and your diet – how to control your stress levels by what you eat and drink
- How the right foods can increase energy, memory, performance
- Avoiding the 4pm ‘slump’
- How to make the right choices to improve your health and wellbeing
- Looking at the link between body and mind
- Fats – discover the truth about what fats are necessary for your health and which to avoid
- Removing the confusion surrounding supplements
- Which supplements to take and which to avoid
- Understanding why some supplements are a waste of money and why
- How to prevent cravings, binges, fatigue, irritability and other symptoms by balancing your blood sugar levels
- How to keep your weight under control without dieting
- Series of one-to-one consultations
- Essentials Supplements Programme
- High Achievers Performance Pack
Healthier employees are more productive, and with our help, you can empower your employees to live a healthier lifestyle.