Achieve better health the natural way
Do you feel as well as you’d like to? Are you concerned about your health?
At Glenville Nutrition we understand the health concerns faced by men, women and children at different key points in their lives, from childhood through to all stages of adulthood.
If you are experiencing any of the following – then you’re not alone!
For many people the stress of modern life can leave you dealing with many of the health issues above and more.
Many of these conditions can be triggered by the same mechanisms, including stress, hormone imbalance, nutritional deficiencies, digestive problems and toxins.
These are common issues that we face every day in today’s world. But you no longer need to worry as help is at hand.
We are here to make sure you feel as great as you can by helping you achieve your nutritional goals naturally.
It all starts with a consultation with one of our skilled nutritionists, who have each been personally selected and trained by the UK’s leading nutritionist and authority on women’s health issues, Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD.
Dr Glenville has studied and practised nutritional medicine specialising in the natural approach to the female hormone cycle for over 30 years and her expertise is evident throughout the Clinic.
Simply call our main clinic on 01892 515 905 between 9am–5.30pm Monday to Friday to book your initial consultation.
We offer you 2 options to choose from:
- A 60-minute in-depth individual consultation in person at our Harley Street Clinic
- A 90-minute couples fertility consultation
Whichever consultation you choose, we’ll ask you to fill in a nutritional questionnaire beforehand which we would ask you to return to us at least 48 hours before your appointment. Our highly trained nutritionists will then review this in preparation for your visit.
Not sure which consultation is right for you?
Then call us on 01892 515 905 and we’ll be happy to advise you.
At your consultation, we’ll listen to your concerns and develop a treatment plan to help you overcome your specific health issues. Diet and lifestyle, food recipes and diaries, recommended tests and supplementary programmes are just a few of the topics we will discuss with you.
All the tests we use in the clinic are carried out by accredited scientific laboratories in the UK and the USA. Your nutritionist can interpret the findings of these tests for you and will provide tailored recommendations based on your results.
We also offer 30-minute follow-up consultations to check you’re happy with how things are progressing, any changes in symptoms, any test results and to see if we need to change anything.
Take the first step to better health today.
We look forward to talking with you soon.
Where Are We?
Clinic address: 92 Harley Street, London, W1G 7HU.
Our Clinic prices are as follows:
(these do not include the cost of your supplements or any tests.)
|60 minute initial consultation||£197|
|90 minute couples initial fertility consultation||£297|
|30 minute follow-up consultation||£117|
Booking Terms & Conditions
- A £50 fee is required at the time of booking to secure all 60 and 90 minute initial appointments.
- We regret that we are unable to accept any payments for consultations from insurance companies even if you have an authorisation number. However, we are happy to send you a receipt to enable you to claim back the fee.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please give at least two clear working days’ notice (by telephone or email), or a cancellation fee of £50 will be charged. This does not include weekends, Bank Holidays or the day of the appointment.
- Please note that if you decide to have any tests, a follow up appointment will be required to discuss the results.
- All prices include VAT at the current rate.