This is a very comprehensive blood test measuring all your important vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. This profile is exclusive to the Glenville Nutrition Clinic and tests your levels of key nutrients.
This test is particularly important if you have been diagnosed with osteopenia or osteoporosis as you want to make sure you are not lacking in any important nutrients.
This test allows your nutritionist to see where you have any deficiencies or imbalances and then to be able to tailor the nutritional recommendations to meet your specific needs.
This nutritional profile is a blood test and tests the following:
Minerals – calcium, chromium, copper, magnesium, manganese, selenium and zinc
Vitamins – A, C, B12, D, E, folate and beta-carotene
Essential fatty acids – your ratio of omega 6 to 3
Who should take this test?
- Anyone concerned about their bone health
- Women in the perimenopause and menopause to work on prevention of osteoporosis
- People who have been diagnosed with osteopenia or osteoporosis
- We will send you a referral to get the blood taken.
- The test results will be returned to your nutritionist and then a personalised diet and supplement programme can be tailored to your needs.