|Initial Consultation||60 Minutes||£197||Book Now|
|Follow Up Consultation||60 Minutes||£197||Book Now|
|Follow Up Consultation||30 Minutes||£117||Book Now|
|Couples Initial Consultation||90 Minutes||£297||Please contact the clinic to book|
|Couples Follow Up Consultation||90 Minutes||£297||Please contact the clinic to book|
|Couples Follow Up Consultation||45 Minutes||£177||Please contact the clinic to book|
|Introductory Consultation Package||Includes 1x Initial Consultation & |
2x 30-minute Follow Up Consultations
|Intermediate Consultation Package||Includes 1x Initial Consultation & |
4x 30-minute Follow Up Consultations
|Advanced Consultation Package||Includes 1x Initial Consultation, |
6x 30-minute Follow Up Consultations &
6x 20- minute Follow Up Calls
|Follow On Health Check||Includes up to 2 hours of follow-up consultations. |
Suitable for patients who have already had an Initial Consultation
|£387||Save up to £81||Contact the|
clinic to book
Please read the consultation package details when booking for terms & conditions.
- New Patients must book the Initial Consultation
- Only existing or returning patients are to book the above follow up consultations.
- Contact the clinic to request Dr Marilyn Glenville’s consultation costs.
- Glenville Nutrition Clinic has recently teamed up with Klarna, Europe’s leading payment platform allowing our patients to select alternative payment methods. Klarna is an easy and safe way to spread the cost. Follow the link https://www.klarna.com/uk/smoooth/ to read more about how Klarna payment works, their terms and T&C’s.
- Tests and supplements are not included the consultation fees. The benefits of both will be advised by the nutritionist, while the process and prices will be confirmed by the clinic administration team after the consultation.
- If you do go ahead with any functional testing, we recommend a follow up consultation to discuss the results approximately 6 weeks after your initial consultation.
- All prices include vat.
- Cancellation fees do apply.
- Terms & Conditions do apply.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Phone: 01892 515905