Terms & Conditions
- All new patients are required to complete a Nutrition Questionnaire and return 2 working days prior to the initial consultation. The questionnaire can be completed online or on a Word/ PDF document that can be provided on request.
- All invoices must be paid in full within 2 working days from date of invoice.
- Cancellations and postponements require at least 2 working days’ notice or a £100 cancellation fee will apply.
- Any patients who do not arrive for an in person consultation or connect for an online consultation will be charged a ‘Did Not Attend’ fee. This is £50 for a 30 minute booked consultation or £75 for a 60 minute booked consultation.
- Payments from insurance companies are not accepted. A payment receipt can be provided on request to assist in the patient claiming back the fee directly.
- Cancellations of any Initial Consultation prior to the appointment WILL incur a £100 cancellation fee.
- There is a £100 non-refundable deposit in the Initial Consultation Fee.
- All test and supplement recommendations are in addition to the consultation fees.
- All tests paid directly to Glenville Nutrition Clinic are non-refunable.
- All prices include VAT.
- Glenville Nutrition Ltd is now working with Klarna for extended payment terms. All payments made with Klarna result in financial agreement between Patient and Klarna while Glenville Nutrition Clinic holds no accountability or liability for this agreement. You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. For more information, visit the Klarna website here https://www.klarna.com/uk/smoooth/ to read more about how Klarna payment works, their terms and T&C’s.
- Consultations via zoom cannot be recorded.
- To comply with GDPR guidelines, a GDPR form must be completed and signed prior to the start of any treatment. This can be done online via the electronic form or on a Word or PDF document provided on request.
- A follow-up consultation is strongly advised when any of the recommended tests are carried out. This will be approximately 6 weeks after your initial consultation.
- If a follow-up consultation is not carried out to discuss the test results, Glenville Nutrition Clinic will not be responsible for the interpretation of the results by the patient or any other persons outside of Glenville Nutrition Clinic Ltd.
- Email correspondence should not be used as a substitute for follow-up appointments. Clarification of test reports or advice given during the consultation is accepted. Lengthy and frequent emails may result in a fee of £60 being charged.
- Two to three follow up consultations are strongly advised to ensure that advice received and changes to diet and lifestyle recommended, are monitored and further personally tailored, if required, for maximum health benefit.
- Test kits paid through Glenville Nutrition Clinic are not refundable unless the test kit is returned unused within 6 months of the invoice date. The return postage is to be paid by the patient.
- Personal data on all Glenville Nutrition Clinic patients, by law, is held securely for 8 years following their last consultation. Patients’ records who are 18 years of age or younger will be held until their 21st birthday or 8 years following their last consultation, whichever is longer.
- A copy of personal data can be requested by sending a letter or email of request, detailing what information is required. Additional information may be requested and is at the discretion of Glenville Nutrition Clinic.
- Patients who wish to have a consultation one year or more after the last appointment must complete an up-to-date nutrition questionnaire to reflect their current state of health.
Competitions or Prize Draws for a free Consultation
Only one entry per person is acceptable and multiply entries will not be included.
The winner will be chosen at random within 48 hours of the end of the talk or the stated closing date and time.
The winner will receive an initial consultation with a nutritionist at Glenville Nutrition Clinics, not including Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD. The value of this competition/ prize draw is £197 and is not transferable to a cash sum.
The competition or prize draw is not restricted to residents within the UK.
The winner must be 18 years of age or older.
The winner will be advised via email of their win within 7 working days of the event closing.
The winner will have 28 days to claim their free consultation.
The consultation will be confirmed at a date and time suitable to both the winner and Glenville Nutrition Clinic.
The winner will be able to have the consultation via telephone, zoom or in the Tunbridge Wells Clinic.
All imagery shared and provided during the running of the competition/ prize draw remains the property and copyright of Glenville Nutrition Ltd.
Glenville Nutrition Ltd retains the right to share the winner’s name on social media, unless requested not to by the winner.
The winner is requested to adhere to the T&C’s of Glenville Nutrition Clinic.