This is a very comprehensive blood test measuring all your important vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. This profile is exclusive to the Glenville Nutrition Clinic and tests your levels of key nutrients.
This test allows your nutritionist to see where you have any deficiencies or imbalances and then to be able to tailor the nutritional recommendations to meet your specific needs.
What this test measures:
This nutritional profile is a blood test and tests the following:
Minerals – calcium, chromium, copper, magnesium, manganese, selenium and zinc
Vitamins – A, C, B12, D, E, folate and beta-carotene
Essential fatty acids – your ratio of omega 6 to 3
Who should take this test?
- As this is a test of a wide range of vitamins and minerals, it is useful for optimising general health or with respect to a certain health condition
- If you are trying to optimise your diet for healthy ageing
- If you are following a restrictive diet and would like to know if you have deficiencies
- Vegetarians and vegans to check on levels of vitamin B12 and essential fats
- Anyone who is trying to conceive and would like to optimise their health for a successful and healthy pregnancy
- Couples who are having difficulties conceiving, have poor semen quality or quantity, poor egg quality or unexplained infertility
- Couples who are using assisted reproduction and would like to optimise their health ahead of their treatment
- We will send you a referral to get the blood taken.
- The test results will be returned to your nutritionist.
- The test results will be interpreted by your nutritionist at the consultation and then a personalised diet and supplement programme will be tailored to your needs.