This is a very comprehensive test when you are concerned about your memory and prevention of Alzheimer’s.
What you eat can have an enormous impact on your memory as you age and also help to reduce your risk.
Certain nutrients can be particularly helpful in keeping your brain and memory good and to work on prevention of Alzheimer’s.
What this test measures:
- Checks for deficiencies of vitamins and minerals including calcium, chromium, copper, zinc, magnesium, selenium, manganese, vitamins A, E, D, B12, folate, vitamin C, beta-carotene
- Omega 3 and omega 6 ratio
- Heavy metals – aluminium and mercury
- Homocysteine – has a toxic effect at high levels and is an independent risk factor for the development of dementia including Alzheimer’s
- HbAlc – average blood glucose levels over the last three months – important as suggested that Alzheimer’s should be called type 3 diabetes
Who should take this test?
- Anyone who is concerned about their memory
- Anyone who has been told that they are in the early stages of dementia or Alzheimer’s
- Anyone with a family history of Alzheimer’s
This test will only be arranged on recommendation of your Nutritionist.
- We will give you a referral to go the lab to get this test done.
- The test results will be returned to your nutritionist.
- The test results will be interpreted by your nutritionist at the consultation and then a personalised diet and supplement programme will be tailored to your needs.
For more information and to order:
Please call 01892 515905 or email email@example.com to arrange this test