This is a very comprehensive blood test measuring all your important vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. This profile is exclusive to the Glenville Nutrition Clinic and tests your levels of key nutrients.
This test is particularly important during the perimenopause and menopause as you want to make sure you are not deficient in any nutrients during this stage in your life e.g. vitamin D for your bone health and prevention of osteoporosis.
This test allows your nutritionist to see where you have any deficiencies or imbalances and then to be able to tailor the nutritional recommendations to meet your specific needs.
This nutritional profile is a blood test and tests the following:
Minerals – calcium, chromium, copper, magnesium, manganese, selenium and zinc
Vitamins – A, C, B12, D, E, folate and beta-carotene
Essential fatty acids – your ratio of omega 6 to 3
Who should take this test?
- Anyone going through the perimenopause or menopause
- As this is a test of a wide range of vitamins and minerals, it is useful for optimising general health or with respect to a certain health condition
- If you are trying to optimise your diet for healthy ageing
- If you are following a restrictive diet and would like to know if you have deficiencies
- Vegetarians and vegans to check on levels of vitamin B12 and essential fats
- We will send you a referral to get the blood taken.
- The test results will be returned to your nutritionist and the results will be interpreted by your nutritionist at the consultation and a protocol tailored accordingly.
For more information and to order:
Please call 01892 515905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this test